Saturday, January 12, 2008

What's Up! ~

Hey long time no write. I don't even know what to write about except that I should it's been about a month. Hmmm.... I can't remember all of the cute things Josh has been saying lately. Darn it! He is so trying to communicate and I can just see the frusteration in his eyes when what he wants to say is not coming across. He loves his sister and looks up to her quite a bit now. Every morning he says, "hi Hannah, how ya doing Hannah?" They wrestle a lot with each other and I can hear laughter coming from my bed when their rolling around and sitting on each other. At least it's not crying. Is my life a piece of cake, nope. I have many many moments during the day when I want to pull my hair out. I don't like whinning, mommy?, I want, will you play with me 1000 times a day. But hey who does right? Brian did the best thing for me. He looked at me (didn't have a shower yet, hair was sticking up in all sorts of directions, still in my pjs with slippers, with a glazed look on my face) and said would you like me to take the kids outside for a half an hour? What? Halleluiah! YES YES YES! So I had a shower, put the ham in the oven. Ah! Then a while later he did it again!!!! He looked at me (my head was down, no smile, totally exhausted) and said go get out before they know you are gone and go to Walmart like you said you wanted to do. What? YEA!!!! FREEDOM!!! It was great! Then after dinner he did it one more time! And took the kids downstairs so I could clean the upstairs. What an awesome husband. Thanks babe!! My house is clean, I am clean, the fridge is stocked and I can now look back at say it was good and rest.

3 comments:

Alida said...

Good for you and for Brian. (Whom by the way I met while visiting Kristen. He seemed a bit nervous that I recognized him from the blog.)

Lara said...

Hey told me about that. He's an intervert what can I say. = ) I am glad you were able to see Kristan.

The Davis Family said...

WHAT? You mean in two years it's still going to be this way?? I thought it was just having a new baby. I guess she's not even new. Sean asks about dinner sometimes and I just look at him like "dinner? really?" I keep thanking God for the blessing of understanding others so much better now than ever before. :o)
Girl babies are definitely different than boy babies. Reagan needs me in the same room, right by her all the time. She knows if I walk out of the room even if she can't see me. At least they're cute though.
~ Cat