Saturday, March 01, 2008

Vote At Indieheaven!!

This is a crazy thing I did. (for educational purposes only). I put a song on Indieheaven's Fan Faves List. People need to vote on what songs they like. If you are curious at all I would LOVE for you to vote for me. = ) Now, if you do vote, please be honest because I really want to know the truth. That is the only way I will get better.

This song was recorded in 2002. It's called, "Embrace Me" What you'll need to do is go to http://www.indieheaven.com/fanfaves.php, then click on View, on View All because I am at the very bottom at number #118. This has been such a fun journey that I am on so far. I am trying to find out what God has called me to do with the music I am writing.

I would love to hear if you heard it and what you thought. = ) Thanks gals. You're great!!

Lara~


8 comments:

momaof4 said...

Great Job Lara. I listened to some of the others! You will do great ;)

Team Johnston said...

Awesome job Lara! You got my vote! I listened to your other songs as well! Great job! keep up the good work!
~Danielle :)

Lara said...

Thanks Karen and Danielle! I am so honored that you took the time to listen to them. You gals are great!!

Glory Laine said...

Awesome. Really pretty, peaceful sound.

Lara said...

Thanks Becca for listening!! That means a lot. = )

Here is an update. My song has reached #4!!!!! Kinda weird. It probably won't stay up there the whole time, but hey so excited it's there for now. So thank you everyone who has voted. And if you haven't yet, there is still time!!!! Love ya!

Alida said...

I think you are now at #3! It was awesome. The kids were dancing around and Isabela wants "that Princess" to sing at her birthday. It was very cute. You voice is so lovely, what a beautiful gift God has given you. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Lara said...

How cool Alida! Thanks for listening. I am totally available for a private "Princess" concert for your daughter. Anytime. = ) I could sing some of the princess' songs for her and her friends. he he. That was so cute of her to say that.

Hosmerita said...

You are still pretty high up ther! 13, isn't bad at all! I loved it and so did Ava. You are so talented friend.
I missed you at Bible study last week. Are you doing Sharon's Beth Moore study?