Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter ~

Happy Easter Everyone!

I've really tried to get involved this easter season. Brian and I tried Lent. We did well for a couple of weeks then oops we gave in. I never did Lent before so I wasn't really committed to it. I knew God loved me even though I didn't observe Lent. I did respect the consept. It made me focus on why I was taking out something that was important to me. I focused more on my relationship with God. I respect the idea of fasting more now too. I sang a lead role in the oratorio Saviour last week which really got my heart in the right place. And today I am a part of worship. So I think I am ready. = )

Thank you Lord for your Son, Jesus Christ. I am so humbled and honored to be saved by his grace and mercy. May you be worshiped and honored today. Love you.

No comments: