Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Shower Would Be Good ~

I am definitely going to take a shower before I go to my moms group this morning. What a joy that will be! Guess what!!! Josh slept for 9 1/2 hours straight last night. YEA!! The night before he had a 5 hour stretch from 7:00-12:00a then we woke up every hour. So I asked God to help me get the sleep I needed to keep up with these kids. I asked for His faithfulness. Awesome eh? I know it was Him.

About Hannah's kitchen, she loves it. She asks "mom come room" pointing to her room "come play house." So cute. She also was very huggy yesterday without me asking for one. he he. I am starting to notice that I melt way too easily these days.

Lastly, my husband and I took these Myres Brigg personality tests two days ago. I came out to be an ENFP, he was an INTJ. Quite different. He had a handful of president's that had his personality and I, well let's just say Dr. Suess made the cut on my end. LOL. And that's okay with me. = )

1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

Since I didn't have the chance to talk to you tonight, I thought I'd check out your blog and catch up! Great stories about your kids! They sound adorable! I hope I'll get to see them sometime over the weekend. It was good to see you, you look fabulous! Take care ~ Cat