Saturday, June 09, 2007

Time For a New One ~

I don't know how some of you do it. Putting your photo albums and music on your blogs. I am stumped. I went to blogger help and the steps to post a picture of myself is so time consuming. I have been thinking of posting more pictures and also music. I love those options on some of yours. = ) How many hours do you spend updating your blogs. Could any of you help me with these upgrades? I was also thinking of posting songs that I've been writing. Would that be totally wierd or what? I thought it would be a great place to have them and maybe they could be received well by others. I don't know. As you can tell I am a bit insecure about the whole thing.

Anyways, today was very interesting. My lovely Hannah didn't want to take her nap and her mother flipped out. It is such a long story that frankly I am too tired to tell, but all I can say is I am going to bed in 10 mins because I am emotionally, and mentally fried. Brian saved me by coming home early so I could go lay down and have some space. He is back at work, hopefully will be home soon. He had his mustang looked at in the shop. The owner was a big guy and a bit intimidating. We went there to drop off Brian and the guy looked at me and said "HE"S THE MAN!! WHAT HE SAYS GOES!" I was dumpfounded. I guess he was mad at me because Brian asked if he could come and get the car a little later because the kids were still sleeping and he had to wait for me to drop him off. I asked him out the window what about the kids sleeping? And he said, "IT DOESN'T MATTER! HE"S THE MAN, HE"S THE MAN!" Circling his chest with his finger. Okay that was just weird. Thankfully, Brian came home and put me at ease about the whole thing. I was thinking in the back of my head that Brian would come home and rule the house. You know how your mind wanders sometimes. At least mine does. But no, he said he had an opportunity to get to know the guy and that he was Johovah's Witness. Brian got a chance to tell him he was a pastor at a Chrisian church. It sounds like they are going to get together and talk about religion Monday. So let's pray for Brian and I'll post what happens. = )

My friend Molly, was honored at a party last night. It was so much fun. Angie did a great job. She is so thoughtful. Nothing was left out. I have to say it is starting to hit me that she and her family are leaving really soon. What am I going to do without my dear friend Molly? Her little girl, Sarah is Hannah's best friend. They are the same age. Thankfully she won't be moving too far away, but still she is one of those friends that will always have a special place in my heart. I know many of you can agree about her. She is so special. I am truly so thankful for her friendship. Hannah loves Sarah too so much. I finally told her about their move. It hasn't hit her yet. Boy life can be hard sometimes. What IS the meaning of life? That IS the question.

7 comments:

momaof4 said...

He's the man!

I will be praying for Brian!! Yickes.

Alida said...

There is nothing "the man" wouldn't do for "his woman"!

People can be weird.

Anonymous said...

The party for Molly was lovely! It was great fun and Angie did a fantastic job.

Valerie of Momia said...

When you're speaking about music and pics on blogs, I assume you're thinking about Sharon. Uh, yeah. Sharon is one of those women who have about 28 hours in her day! ;)

Okay. I was weirded out by your story about that guy at the shop. Uuuuuuuhh. Yeah. WEIRD!

Lara said...

Yeah, that was a wierd moment. Brian said he was just kidding. It will be interesting if Brian strikes up a friendship with this guy. He doesn't understand the trinity. Brian has his homework to do. = )

I'm hoping Sharon can give me some pointers for sure.

Sharon said...

I actually stole all my features from Priscilla's site! : ) Friends are good that way!

If you'd like a slide show or a music playlist, just go to my site and click on "Make your own" under the slide show, and "FineTune" in the playlist box. This'll take you to their respective websites and all you do is register and follow the instructions. It's super easy. I did devote about two full hours to those upgrades of scrolling through songs and pictures, but isn't that what the hours of 11pm - 1am are for?? : )

Good luck and HAVE FUN!!

Lara said...

thanks Sharon! Hopefully I will do that. = )