Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Committed !

Okay, I am giving my life, my gifts, talents, passions, dreams totally and fully to God. I am ready to give Him all of me.

I am sitting outside on the deck writing music. It is tough. I am doubting myself, but I am having a BLAST!! I love writing. I love music. I love pouring my heart out for God and for His glory. It is the best feeling in the world. He is the Dream Giver and I am pursuing His dream. Okay God, it's you and our family. Take us, what we humbly have and use it, bless it, and enlarge our territory. We are ready to be used by you God. And excited. = )

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Go God! And go Lara! Be ready for the ride of your life!

Anonymous said...

So awesome, Lara. It's great that you are using your God given talents for His glory. I'm glad you can carve out the time to do those things for Him, and also that fill you as well. It's neat to see you making a little time for you during your busy stage of life. It's so necessary.

Happy McNally Mom said...

This is really cool Lara. You have such a talent. It's so wonderful that you are using it for the glory of the Lord.

AngieG said...

I've been seeing this in you from the day I met you! Thanks for the encouragement!

Lara said...

thanks guys. You are all so awesome! Your support and excitement makes it even more exciting. = ) I am so glad that each one of you are in my life.

Lion Heart said...

this is incredible lara. you are so talented the song you wrote and sang for our womens retreat was amazing i know theres plenty more where that came from and i'm excited for you to pursue your dreams for the benefit of his kingdom!

Valerie of Momia said...

What a great statement, Lara! May the Lord see your heart and richly bless you!

Molly said...

Sounds like a broken, surrendered heart to me. God's crazy about those, close to them as well. Dream big friend. Let God's dreams be realized through your precious life.

And although I sense this post is about song writing, I read into something deeper. That whatever God wants to accomplish in your life, however big or small, you are willing to surrender your dreams to make His come true. Am I close on this?

I miss you friend, can't wait to have a hug in a few weeks. Love you.