Saturday, May 03, 2008

Kiddie Things ~

"HabitAll" - finished it all - Josh

I got my nails done yesterday and Hannah was obsessed with them. She said, "I have always dreamed of having my nails just like that!" lol

Hannah - "Mom, why don't you wear little ponytails?"
Me - "Why, Hannah?"
Hannah - "Because your hair is sticking up without them." - Priceless

Hannah - "God is never too busy"

Hannah - "My heart is praying for Darian"

Josh - "I lub u too mom"

Josh has been pointing to his two moles on his hands and calling them owies. He holds out his hand, shaking and frowning and wants me to kiss them better. I tried explaining what owies were, but it's no use, they're his owies.

Hannah loves to play pretend. So while we were playing Cinderella, I was the Prince and she told me that she thought we should get married today, right now. Gosh, does she has to be so forward. sheesh...

Josh - "Where's my Hannah?"

2 comments:

Molly said...

So sweet. You'll be glad you are writing all this down. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Lion Heart said...

awww, so adorable and as you said priceless.