Monday, May 19, 2008

Today ~

Today I am scared
Today I am weak
Today I am relaxed
Today I am happy
Today I feel loved
Today I feel anger
Today I feel sadness
Today I feel tired
Today I am an emotional basket case. JUST KIDDING

Have you ever had those days when you have felt just about every kind of emotion that's available? That is what today was for me. My heart has been craving something all day today. Ya know what it was? God's presence. Whenever I sit quietly and read the bible or think about Him, things start to take order. I start to become content and at peace. So before today is over I plan to sit with my Father for awhile and let Him fill me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can so relate to this. You are right, only God can fill that longing in my heart.

It's so neat that you recognized that and were able to spend time with Him.