Thursday, November 27, 2008

Taking The Time To Be Thankful ~

I am thankful that the God of the Angel Armies, the Majesty of heaven and earth watches over me and my family everyday. He takes a loving interest in me and give me a wonderful, meaningful opportunity to spend time with Him throughout the day. I love my Heavenly Father.

My husband who is our rock, an awesome father, my best-friend, a God chaser, an amazing musician, very attractive especially when he was riding his Harley or 65 Mustang! lol. I am so in love with him.

Hannah and Josh give me so much joy everyday. They are gifts from God that I never want to take for granted. They are so loving and so forgiving. I wish I had more patience to have another one.

The blessings of the basics. With the economy the way it is right now I am just praising the Lord for our jobs, our home, food and water, clothing.

Our neighborhood. I love so many of our neighbors.

Our parents. They have been so supportive of us and so loving to our children. There is just nothing like family

We live in a place where we aren't close to our parents, but we have met some wonderful members of our church who have loved our kids as if they were their own. I am truly grate-full to have friends like them who we trust with our children.

My favorite book that I cherish more than any other is my Bible. I want to know it inside and out. I want to know God so well that scripture will just flow out of me. If everything else is taken away, I know I will have Him right beside me. So I am thankful God has blessed us with His word.

We just had Thanksgiving dinner with my parents and it was wonderful. My son's birthday is also today and we will be celebrating it soon as well. When I stop to think about all the things I am thankful for I realize that I am abundantly blessed. I hope you will have the time and stop to cherish the wonderful blessings in your life.

Happy Thanksgiving~

No comments: