Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun Kid Sayings ~

I have to write these down. So cute.

Hannah ran to the bathroom and said, "I am full of pee." (with something else at the end of the sentence I can't repeat). It was so funny because I never had that picture in my mind before. Plus, she is very dramatic like her mother.

Josh loves to drum. Every time we are at the church he wants to see if he can go play the big drums in the sanctuary. So last night he got to. I wanted to play them too because I had the experience of playing them on RockBand and loved it!! Plus, I am learning how to play them on my MO6 Keyboard. So Josh asked if he could sit on my lap while I played. It was fun. Well, when we got home I was brushing his teeth and he looked at me and said "Mom, you are a very good drummer." My heart melted!! That was such a complement coming from him.

Last night we had a Christmas Sunday rehearsal and our friends watched the kids in the nursery. As we were getting to the room Josh turns to me and with a serious look says, "Oh, oh, Mom I have a booger in my nose. I guess we need to go back home now."

I know Hannah woke up this morning and said something really funny, but I can't think of it right now. Oh well.

Today is a another snow day. I haven't had to work at all this week due to the snow and it has been SOOOOOOOOOOO nice. = ) Take care everyone.

Lara~

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh, tooo funny!