Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Peaches ~

Yum, peaches~ I am eating sliced peaches with ice cream..um...I mean I just ate peaches with ice cream. lol. They went by quick. This pregnancy I've been craving fruit, lots and lots of fruit. Peaches are on the top of the list. I used to be a veggie gal. I have changed my ways. = )

Summer is here and is beautiful. Brian, Hannah and I went to a nice park, played in the water and with tons of rocks. It was so nice to be together. Sometimes it is really easy for us to be focused on work, daily routines, etc that we forget to have fun.

The baby is kicking more and more. I am getting more and more fat! It feels like that anyway. I look cute in some clothes, but in others I look like a whale with a tiny head. lol. I tried telling Hannah about her baby ________ and pointed to my belly then she pointed to her belly to say that __ was in there. It was cute.

She has been very loving and needing my affection lately. She is starting to put two words together. Not a lot. Like "bye bye wa, wa" or "dada go" I find the more quality time I give her, the less screaming she voices. Go figure. I definitely have lost some MORE screws up top. I'm not at the place, though, where I am identifying with the blond jokes yet. Thank goodness.

I know it has been 10 days since I last wrote. I find it hard to write with dial-up as well as always needing to catch up on my sleep. My free time is very limited. It is split up between my husband, my daughter and now another baby. When I do find those times for myself I try to drink it all in.

Well, til next time. I hope everyone is having a good summer. Hey a note, I found out that taking a cold shower and sleeping infront of a fan does wonders to cool a pregrant person down in 90 degree weather. Just thought I would let you know. = )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm... I love peaches! I ate one with ice cream the other day. It was very good. :)