Saturday, July 02, 2005

July 2nd ~

Today was my birthday. = ) Another day older, more mature and more adult. However, all of that faded into the background when my husband and I went to the city and had a date night. It was like we were newly married again and on another little adventure, discovering new things as a couple in love. We did talk about the kids, but they weren't the focus. The focus was us. I think it was a good reminder of how much we loved eachother and enjoyed eachother's company. Hannah was safe and well taken care of. I didn't need to worry at all. I really felt special today. So to be 28 is really not so bad when you spend it with the people you love who love and care about you, who know how to make you feel like you are important and cherished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you got to get out with the hubby :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I wish i would have read your post before sunday so i could have told you in person! Glad it was such a fabulous day for you!

Lara said...

Thanks guys. = ) Hope you two have a great fourth of July.