Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hurry, Hurry ~

Okay, Hannah is eating her snack right now so maybe I will have some time to write something before she comes over...AH she is right here!!!! Oh know. Just kidding.

I was soooo tired last night. I went to sleep at 9:00 and didn't get out of bed until 7:00am. 10 HOURS!!! Awesome!

Brian is off to work. I've saved my chores for today and tomorrow so I will have stuff to keep myself preoccupied. I am really believing that to be true. Let's see if I follow through and self motivate myself. = )

We are teaching a bible study tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it. There will be four young couples here at our house. We will be going through the "40 Days of Community" by Rick Warren. Should be fun. I love having people over and getting a chance to connect. It is so much fun for me.

Today looks like it will be nice. I think Hannah and I will run a couple of errands before the day is through. Maybe I will leave the stroller at home and let her walk. Nope. Not ready. Maybe I will leave the stroller at home and let her walk to the mailbox with me and back. Yep I think I can handle that adventure.

Well til next time.

No comments: