Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"Naps" ~

My daughter has started attaching herself to her "naps" blankies and wants to take them everywhere. It is the cutest thing. She doesn't want to call them blankets only naps. I have finally given in and started calling them this and her regular naps "night night naps." It works for her.

I have lots of housework to do today before our study guests arrive. Those bathrooms, when will I find the time to clean those??? If you have any suggestions or advice with a toddler wanting to be whereever you are, please let me know.

I have started to feel very soar and some pressure already and I am only 7 months along. Is this normal? I am going to call the nurse again to get a second opinion. It's been going on for about a week now.

Well, have a good day. I think we will too. = )

No comments: