Saturday, September 24, 2005

Where does the time go! ~

Okay, I am working up to posting something everyday. = ) I am sitting here shopping online. Ebay, craigslist, amazon, the web, I need to go get some ice cream and chill my brain. Today I feel like we have tons of money to spend. However, deep down I know the truth, I'm just denying it right now. I've also been into garage saling. I've found some fun toys for Hannah that were cheep, cheep, cheep. That is the best.

Hannah and I went for a drive to pick up a used double stroller. It was such a nice day to get out. It is in good condition and for $50.00 how could you go wrong?

Baby is kicking now. This is his time when he pretends he is able to run and jump and kick already. Should I really give him ice cream right now? hmmm... But it sounds sooo good with fudge toping. You know what I am going to choose to do right? he he.

No comments: