Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Am So Tired ~

Was it just me or were there others who had the case of the moodies? I knew today would be a long day because Brian works til 9:00p at night, but I was tired, bored, couldn't think straight. There were so many things I could have found myself doing, but didn't want to do any of them. My poor daughter must have been extremely bored. We do a lot of lounging and cuddling these days. = )

I had Brian come home for a couple of hours so I could take a nap. Hannah had a good one, but I couldn't go to sleep because of the acid reflux that was disturbing things. I feel like I am such a downer today.

Thankfully, I put Hannah down for bed (she is still awake talking to herself!?!) and now I think I will have that wonderful shower I have been hoping for all day. lol. I hate taking showers, but it's amazing how much better you feel afterwards. It's always a mind over matter thing for me. lol.

Okay, I've vented a bit, feel a little better. Thanks for listening. = )

No comments: