Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm Up, I'm Up, I'm Up!! ~

Okay it is 2:45am in the morning and I can't get to sleep. I went to bed at 9:00pm and now I'm up. Yesterday, I had another downer day. Talked to my dad about it and he suggested I read Phil chapter 4 and dwell on it this week. So here is what I am dwelling on thus far: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything present your requests to God and you will find peace through Christ Jesus."

This is a tough thing to do. I have been anxious about EVERYTHING lately. It's been about me quite a bit this week. So this verse is good for me right now. I have to remember that I can find peace and pure joy in Christ Jesus if I look for it in his word and in spending time with him. I love knowing we are not alone. That the God of the universe cares about every little detail of our lives and comforts us through his presence and promises.

I have my doctor's appt. today in the morning. I hope I've progressed more. I am wanting to stay home more. My stomach is so heavy and sore. Whenever I walk I ache alot. I've had a hard time not being able to pick up Hannah. She is my baby. However, I do find that when I do I pay for it with pain in my back. Oh well, like I said she is my baby. I can't help it.

I found a journal insert from April 2nd, 04' the night I started going into labor with Hannah. It was very insightful and encouraged me that I was at the end now. I was very exhausted and extremely hungry. lol. My contractions were getting very uncomfortable. I really, really hope he comes in a couple of days. I don't know how much longer I can carry him around and still be productive. He is a heavier baby than Hannah I am pretty sure about that.

Anyway, I think that is all for now. I might surf the web for a bit more and hopefully go back to sleep for pete sake.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Spam comments. I know Blogger has a feature (probably in preferences) that allows you to block spam comments.

Anyway, I just want you to know that I am praying for you. The end is always hard, but God will sustain you. Much love to you my friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy... the end was hard for me too. I'll be praying for you as you creep through these last few days. I hope you got bak to sleep ok!

Lara said...

Thank you guys for praying for me. I thought maybe I was in labor yesterday, but it turned out to be false labor. Kinda disappointing. I was so frusterated I just flew up my hands and said 'okay you don't want to come out then I am going to get on with my life.' So I walked alot, did tons of house work, made a roast, and played and played with Hannah. It was fun, but now I am sore. lol He will definitely come out in at least two weeks so it's almost here. Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks for your friendship. I hope our little girls will get to know each other better soon. = )

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://yeqlokyg.com/ocii/syuv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xccsljne.com/glnk/flsf.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://yeqlokyg.com/ocii/syuv.html | http://fehpvdsd.com/okdp/ubpz.html