Thursday, March 09, 2006

Giggles are the BEST! ~

I needed to write this post before I went to bed because today marked the first time Joshua full out giggled. It was the cutest ever. He was in his bouncer and Hannah was eating dinner in her high chair. I was playing with him, trying to get him to smile and I guess I did something that suprised him and he laughed a hardy laugh. I just melted. His laugh was very simular to Hannah's when she started, but it also sounded like a boys laugh. I can't explain it any better than that. He's already got my heart, but this just was the icing on the cake. I called Brian right away to see if he could hear him over the phone. He did. = ) Hannah didn't start laughing til she was 5-6 months old! Josh is starting young. = )

I also found a play kitchen for Hannah's birthday on craigslist. We were going to go take a look at it this afternoon, but the weather wasn't the best so we decided to hold off til' tomorrow. Hopefully the roads won't be too bad. I am really excited about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it when they laugh! Caleb is giggling and smiling too. Especially when I change his diaper. I think it is "guy" thing... enjoying the feel of cool air on their naked bottoms. Ha ha!