Friday, December 01, 2006

Charlotte's Web ~

I am hiding out in my room as the children watch this all time favorite movie in the Living Room. = ) No not really, Brian took the kids while I got to have a nice shower. I feel alive again. Hannah is so cute. She came running into our room yelling, "come back kitty cat, come back." I don't know why. Her smile is so contagious.

She is not feeling well today. She was whinning a lot this morning. A common cold. So I don't think we'll be doing much. Anyway, I better go blow her nose now. Till next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our husband's are such a gift from the Lord. It's so awesome when we can work as a team to raise our children. Ok, I know you just got a shower, but come on that is a great accomplisment in my book.
love
Kristan

The Davis Family said...

Wow, you've been writing a lot lately! You're kids sound adorable! Will you be back in town anytime soon? I would love to see you if you have the time.
I'm glad the weekend retreat went well. It sounds like a great experience. Keep in touch!
~ Cat