Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday ~

It is quietly raining outside. I've put the kids to bed and I think Josh has finally gone to sleep. It is just so hard sometimes to hear him cry in his bed. I know that it is normal and healthy for him, but the mommy warning alarm pounds in my heart and i have to conciously ignore it. Anyway, quiet, peaceful, priceless. Thank you Lord Jesus for these priceless moments. They're awesome.

What a stormy day it was at church. The wind was blowing pretty strongly and the rain was coming down as I took both kids to the doors of the church. Hannah had blood on her hand and I had some on my finger, thankfully there was someone to open the door for us. I must have got a paper cut or something without even noticing.

I really enjoyed the service today. The pastors team taught about communion and there were a couple great testimonies of how God has been so faithful through some difficult times. Isaiah 41:13 was a verse that stood out to me. I'd like to write a song about that verse.

Josh started crying again. I started him on whole milk. He usually has a bottle before bed, but I thought I would try a sippy cup instead. I am starting to think that did not work.

Should I go in there? Hmmm.... Probably, but I really don't want to. His crying has gotten louder. Well, good night my friends. I better go make a bottle.

p.s. Yep, I was pretty happy today. I'm not sure why. But I have to say that the "Weekend to Remember" conference was well worth it. It sparked up our marriage and helped us understand and appreciate each other more. It was great.

Ok. gotta go. = )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you liked the weekend to remember. It will change your marriage forever.
Love
Kristan McNally