Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Results ~

Okay I know you ALL are anxiously waiting for the results to my crystal deoterant test. Well, the results are in....it works when stress is low and the temperature is moderate.

Everything was going great. I wasn't stinky all week, but then Sunday came. I had to run the sound for church without ever doing it before. My stress level began to rise. The temperature started to rise. I wasn't "sure" so I decided to do a check in the bathroom after the first service. I hate to admit this, but I was a little stinky. BUMMER! It was kinda disappointing. So what I am going to do is use the crystal throughout the week and then take a back up Sunday or when I know it will be a long, stressful day. Sorry guys. I also was hoping that this was the answer. It's not all bad. I still will use it most of the time. And I still will recommend it. I do feel much healthier where it. = )

As far as other things going on in my life? There are none.

Just kidding. I'll blog about all of those later. It's getting late. Take care my friends.

1 comment:

Happy McNally Mom said...

I have to say I am really disappointed. I was really counting on you finding a new solution for my sweaty problem. Thanks for trying.