Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This Stuff Is Good ~

Okay so it is coming to the end of the third day and I smell great!! = ) I can't believe it. I feel really good using this new crystal deoderant. Before I would use Secret Antipersprant and it would make my underarms sore. That might be hard to believe, but I think it's true, cuz' I haven't felt that way at all these past three days. I sure hope this crystal turns out to be everything I am hoping for. = )

Today was a happy, sad day. I was able to catch up with a friend that I've been meaning to see for ages. She is such an awesome person. I just love hanging out with her. After she left though, some things were weighing heavy on my heart. I am definitely a feeler so when I feel happy, I am super happy, when I feel sad I am super sad. So, I turned on my worship music (Paul Baloche's new cd is amazing and everyone should have a copy of it in my opinion) and prayed, pouring my heart out to God. Sometimes life feels like a peace of cake and other times the weight of it gets too heavy for me to bare. The more time I spend here on earth, the more I long to be with Jesus. I am hoping that God will really bring answers to these situations that I'm concerned about and also peace and hope. He is the only one who can.

The kids and I stayed home most of the day, but had to get out before dinner to the park. They had fun walking, Josh did awesome walking beside me, holding my finger. He loved the freedom he had. There were kids there waiting for their parents to pick them up so they played with Hannah and Josh for awhile. One kid just sat right infront of Josh, Indian style and starred at him. What was up with that? He told one of his friends that he liked babies. I just sat back and observed. It was pretty interesting. I think he was in 1st grade. We then decided (I then decided) that we should go home since it was getting cold and have some yummy, hot soup. So we did and had some great one on one time or two on one time. I actually sat down with the kids and played with their toys and read them stories. Usually I am feeling the pressure (from myself) to clean the dishes, give the kids baths, do the laundry, tidy up the toys, get the kids ready for bed and the list goes on. It is very hard for me to stop and enjoy Hannah and Josh's world.

So there were some happy times and some hard times today. I am very prayerful about so many things. I just pray that God will be present in these situations and He will see them through.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Great info. on the deodorant. I would never think to change. You need to bring it along sometime, I am very curious.

Some days are like that, up and down. You are wise to bring them to your creator. He really is the only one who can lift you up.

I am always up for new worship music, I have never even heard of Paul Baloche. Share sometime?

I am thinking about skipping nap today for a park trip. Maybe, we'll see if I can break my schedule. I will let you know.