Thursday, October 25, 2007

8 Things That Are Random ~

1. I love chai teas from Starbucks, Quickie's, and Cravings (must have half milk, half water)

2. I could spend an hour reading the Yellow Pages

3. One of my favorite things to do (when or if I get a chance) is to fly fish on land or in a float tube.

4. I know a little bit of French, Spanish, Mandrin, Polish, Italian, German and Canadian, eh?

5. I love traveling with my family. Anywhere is just fine with me.

6. I've been to 10 Countries: United States, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, India, Tailand, Taiwan, Poland, Germany, Sweden

7. My favorite ice cream is Baskin Robbins Pineapple Coconut and Mint Chocolate Chip in a Waffle Cone

8. I love making homemade bread

9. One more...I LOVED reading everyone else's 8 Random Things. They were very facinating. = )

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that you have traveled so much! I'd love to hear more about your trips.

And look how many languages you know a little bit of, that's awesome.

I suppose these 8 random things posts are growing on me because I'm finding out so many neato facts.

Love it!

Lion Heart said...

You love reading the yellow pages! Thats incredible!
I loved reading that you love to fly fish! I've never been but I used to go fishing with my dad all the time and I loved it occassionally Adam and I have the chance to go and its the best! I'll have to try fly fishing someday though...sounds interesting. Hope you don't have to use real flys or anything like that. I can do works but flys...i'm not so sure.

Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed reading your post!

Sharon said...

For a second there, I thought you were combining two facts into the first one, but I think I figured it out. Sorry, just all the talk this week must be messing with my mind! : )

What do you read in the yellow pages? That was very interesting!

Do you have the pineapple coconut and mint choc chip together? Interesting combo~maybe I'll try it sometime. I like orange sherbet and choc together.

Julie said...

Nihao, Lara! Como estas??

I haven't tried Pineapple/Coconut, but it sounds yummy... my fave is Daquiri Ice!

Have a great weekend! See you Sunday!

momaof4 said...

I had to keep looking at the Blog name to make sure I was reading the one I thought I was.

I would LOVE to hear more about your trips as well. I would not have guess 1/2 of those for you!! What fun.

Hosmerita said...

I am with Sharon... I thought that you threw a Quikie in there on number one. But then I realized, it is a restaurant.
I thought you were revealing more of yourself than I ever expected.
It just turned out to be all in my head.

Team Johnston said...

Loved reading your random 8. I learned more about you!
~Danielle :)

Ona said...

Yellow pages...interesting. What fascinates you about this? What an experience to get to travel so much.

Valerie of Momia said...

I'm with you on the Yellow Pages!!!! I've done it before!!!! (Now surfing the web is more fun!)