Friday, October 12, 2007

Do I Have A Life? ~

YES!!! I have a wonderful, blessed life that God has given me. Went to see my parents and had a sleep over with Molly and Sarah last week. Bought a membership to Gilbert's Discovery Village that the kids absolutely loved! (and me too), taught a swim exercise class completely for training. Should be teaching my own class in two weeks. Went to the Library with the kids and had fun. We are so blessed here to have such a great children's section of the library. In Bellevue they didn't even come close to how cool ours is. Just my opinion of course. And I am starting to make a dent in the household chores.

But sometimes after the kids have finally! gone to bed and there is some down time, I find myself surfing the web and zoning out. I could totally be doing something productive and edifying to my spirit, but nope. I am here with very little left to give from my fried brain feeling like I have no life. lol.

Oh well, = ) tomorrow will come and my wonderful life will start all over again!! = )

8 comments:

Team Johnston said...

Too cute Lara! From Molly's blog it sounds like you guys had an awesome sleepover!
~Danielle :)

Sharon said...

We bloggers need slumber party pics! So cool that you did that! : )

Alida said...

Lara, we are like two peas in a pod! So often, when I'm zoning out, I feel like I could be folding laundry or putting dishes away. UGH!

I envy my husband who can just see and enjoying doing absolutely nothing...a skill I am so willing to learn.

Sounds like you are having a great time with you kiddies. Enjoy!

Molly said...

I need to get the pictures sent off to you and a post up on my site. Sarah and I had the best time and we look forward to many, many more. I wonder what year the girls will stay up all night giggling and we will just fall asleep? Yawn...I was so tired on Sunday...I haven't felt that tired since I had babies in the house. But it was so worth it.

Great positive post, a reminder of the everyday simple things to be thankful for and accepting that sometimes we must just sit and zone. I agree with you there.

Hosmerita said...

It was so nice to hear your voice at church today! I don't think I have ever told you this, but yours and Sharon's singing was one of the things that pulled me to Court Street.
Take Care!

Lara said...

Thanks gals. = ) It's fun to hear when your related to. We did have fun. I'll post some pics when I get them from Molly. I'm sure she will too. = )

Valerie of Momia said...

Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy!

Hey, we all need down time. And if the computer is it for you, then, in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with it. However, if you're spending too much time on it, it's not good and...well.... I have to admit I'm on the computer way too much!

Lion Heart said...

I love veggie out on the computer though I don't get to do it that often I do enjoy it when I get a chance. By the way it sounds like you and the kids are finding plenty of fun stuff to keep you guys busy! So cool!