Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hannah's Prayer ~

I want to respond to all of the comments to my last post in more detail, but always got distracted. Then something wonderful happened yesterday I had to document.

Hannah asked Jesus into her heart yesterday in the car when we got home from the gym. She was very loving and made statements like, "I love Jesus so much." "I want to do two things really bad. I want to go to Oma and Opa's house and then the next day go to see Jesus in heaven." Then we had a conversation about what it ment to love Jesus and to have him be with us always by asking Him into our hearts. I asked her if she wanted to pray to ask Him into her heart and she did.

I tried this during the Salem Riverfest, but she didn't want to ask Him into her heart then. It was very special and unexpected.

I love you Hannah. This was such a special moment in your life. Jesus is with you always.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I think that is just so precious, Lara.

Thanks for sharing.

Hannah is such a special little girl, I'm sure you are beyond proud!

Thanks for all your prayers.

Erin

Happy McNally Mom said...

Lara, that is so awesome. That is what being a parent is all about.

Hosmerita said...

That is priceless. What a sweetheart.

momaof4 said...

Hannah is such a sweet little girl. How awesome for her to understand it enough to know she loves Jesus, and now she will always' be with him. So Special

Team Johnston said...

That is so precious Lara! :)
~Danielle :)

Lion Heart said...

SO cute! I rememeber when Aidan first did this! Not the exact same way of course but it was unforgettable! Good job Hannah! She is so sweet!

AngieG said...

My heart melted as I read.

Glory Laine said...

Hey I noticed you haven't gotten the blog coffee details yet. We really would love for you to come. Please email me at theglorylaine@yahoo.com and I'll send you the information.
Becca

Ona said...

So sweet!

Rachel said...

How great that she did it on her own. What did you say when she wanted to see Jesus in heaven, the next day?

Sharon said...

How precious and special! She's such a sweet girl! God is going to use her in His Kingdom in such a mighty way!