Thursday, November 22, 2007

Homework ~

What is your Motto?
Be a cheap date. It's more fun! (translation: stop to enjoy the little things in life)

What superhuman power would you most want to have?
Be invisible

What makes you laugh?
my kids, cousins, Brian, my brother, my childhood friend, Molly (in a good way. = ), Daddy Daycare, Wil Farrel, Monty Python Search for the Holy Grail )

Cats or dogs?
Dogs

Would you rather be a little smarter or sexier?
Smarter so I could make lots of money to pay for all of the products and procedures to make me sexier. LOL!!

What's the one thing you'll never understand?
Why people run from being transparent and real with others.

My life would be simpler if?
If I had a nanny and housekeeper. he he

The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...
What I should buy at Toysrus tomorrow at their 5am-noon after Thanksgiving Sale.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE your cheap date moto! Good luck shopping tomorrow...I'll be asleep, dreaming about good deals!

Alida said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Stay away from toys Made in China. (Yeah, good luck with that!)

Glory Laine said...

Five AM. Please don't say it's so. I'll be dreamin.

Glory Laine said...

Hey did I miss your RSVP email? Hoping you are going to join us. The homework post made me think that you've got us on your calendar. Can I count you in?