Thursday, April 08, 2010

Fun Mommy Moments ~

Okay here is one.  I went to a Health and Wellness seminar at our gym and took the kids.  When we got back into the car I told them all about what was healthy and what wasn't.  We came home and Hannah ran out of her and Josh's room to tell me the cutest thing Josh said.  I guess he said, "My marble maze is the most healthiest toy I have."  I love that little boy.  He makes me smile and laugh so much.

We pray for a girl in Africa most nights.  Hannah asked if she had enough.  I told her she wasn't blessed with all the things we had.  She said, "Why don't we invite her whole family to fly over here and live with us in our house.  Peace and her brother could stay in our room and then she would have all that we have and be happy."  Josh said, "And I will share all of my toys with them."  I wasn't going to try to explain why we couldn't.  I just let that be a wonderful idea and left it at that.  They are so precious.

Well, it is my bedtime.  Good night all ~

No comments: