Sunday, April 11, 2010

Funny Things ~

We were watching "Wild Hearts..." movie about a young girl who wanted to dive horses and Josh said "Whow, I am definitely going to do THAT when I am 39!"

The kids and I were playing house and Hannah was the mommy, Josh and I were the babies.  I asked her to tell us a story of when she was a kid (cuz' that is what Brian and I do almost every night for them).  She said something along these lines.  "Okay. Once upon a time I really liked to dance, but then I started liking purple.  The End."

I have so many pictures of those two.  It seems like I say, "When I get a chance," way too much these days.  When do moms get a chance?  I try to juggle so many plates.  How many do you juggle?  I think I am on 8-10. lol.  I would love to upload them soon.  We did some fun things this Spring Break I'd like to document.

So tomorrow it is back to the routine.  I have to say though, I have LOVED, LOVED, LOVED being with the family on the weekend nights.  I miss singing Italian, but being a mom to the kids and a wife to Brian out weighs it completely.  I am truly blessed.

Good night ~

Lara~

No comments: