Tuesday, April 06, 2010

It Is Time To Be Back ~

This is going to be short and sweet because the kids get to come out of their rooms now and my mommy hat will go on. I just wanted to say that I need to start this blog back up again because Josh is saying the cutest things and I don't have anywhere to put them that is organized. Plus I really miss the moms community I was a part of a couple of years ago. So back I am. Can't wait.

Yesterday, we celebrated Hannah's birthday. Today I am taking her to a Tea House (VERY GIRLY) to meet up with her little girl friend and her mom for tea. We have to get all dolled up for the event. I have been seeing flashbacks to when Molly and her daughter and us went so long ago. Saturday is a surprise birthday party at the park. It will be very low key, just fun for the kids to play together. So there are definitely things happening this week.

Okay, off I go. Will write more soon,

Lara~

No comments: