Tuesday, May 16, 2006

6:30am-Nice Day ~

A refreshing morning breeze is seeping through the open windows into our living room. Ah, so nice after yesterdays heat wave. It's just Josh and I, still very quiet. The sun is coming out and the trees are coming to life. I can almost taste summer. = )

I finally have one room in the house clean and organized. I think I believe in the whole Zen thing, cuz my head clears and I feel so much more at peace when I am in a clean room.

Today should be a fun day. Brian has another day off so we'll see what we decide to do. I know there will still be cleaning in the equation, but maybe we can get a walk in there somewhere. I also have my dance rehearsal tonight. We are getting ready for our performance. he he. It has been such a great outlet for me since Josh has been born. When it's over I am going to look for a gym to join or something.

Anyway, I didn't want to say much, just document a peaceful moment in this crazy non-stop life of mine.

No comments: