Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day ~

My friend Leslie inspired me to also wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. Most of the time I only think of my mother to call or connect with on Mother's Day, but Leslie extended it to all the mother's in her life. It was really sweet.

I would never trade in a million years the time I have spent being a mother. My son Josh finally fell alseep in my arms this evening while I was rocking him in his room. Instead of putting him down right away and going to get ready for church in the morning, I was content to sit there enjoying the peaceful time I had with him. It hit me that he was going to grow up like Hannah and these moments were precious.

Us moms know our kids more than anyone. Brian is wonderful with our children. They adore him, but I have to say there is a special bond I have with Hannah and Josh that can only be felt by us alone. It is awesome.

So to any mom reading this blog. I give you my love. You love your children like no other. And I know that delights the Lord so much. Have a wonderful day tomorrow. I hope you will feel honored and special because you are. = )

No comments: