Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Post ~

I am stairing at my computer, clicking buttons, looking at things that are blurry since my glasses are in the room where my wonderful husband is sleeping, and flat out tired. My kids are awake and thankfully acting beautifully thus far. We have all been struggling with colds, passing them back and forth to one another. The kids and I aren't sleeping very well because it's been hard for us to breathe through our noses. I feel bad for those two. They have been going to bed at 7:00p and 9:00p. josh woke up 4 times in the night. Hannah woke up at 5:30am because she couldn't breathe. Fun stuff happening over here.

I decided when this all happened that we would still live our lives and go do stuff because hey it was just a cold, but I am thinking it probably would have been wiser to stay indoors for a couple of days and try to recoupe.

Such is life. Thankfully the house is all painted and is starting to look like a nice place to stay in awhile. Before we had white walls. I always felt unsettled and frusterated to stay inside. Now it is nice to stay home for more than a day at a time. lol.

Okay, Hannah wants me to change dolly's diaper and Josh is done playing with his hanging bears so I'd better go. = )

No comments: