Monday, April 16, 2007

Good Morning Day~

I'm up with Hannah in the kitchen eating bread with butter. She is sharing. = ) Everyone else, except Austin and his panting, is sleeping. I'm not that awake yet, but at least I'm not grumpy. Hannah and I were watching Arthur this morning in our bed and she was using my knees under the covers as a slide. It was cute. Unfortunately, that didn't last long so we had to get out of bed. Bummer it was really nice and warm in there. lol.

Recently Josh started doing some really cute things. At the dinner table we all fold our hands and pray for the food. After Hannah prays, Josh folds his hands and thanks God for the food and says amen. It is adorable. He also has learned to say thank you in sign language. He now says I'm hungry, more, all done and thank you in sign language. It sure is helpful.

Hannah just said, "Oh! Josh is awake!" Good Morning Day now you are starting.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great way to start your day, Lara! I like days that start that way! I hope the rest of your day is sprinkled with just as many happy moments!

Anonymous said...

I had a blast with Josh in the nursery on Sunday. He is such a sweet boy, and he's growing up so quickly. He endured being hit on the head by Mason, and having toys taken away by Mason....all without crying! I was mortified, but Marlee assured me that Mason doesn't usually act like that (he probably does).

And he has an appetite for playdoh by the way.