Saturday, September 01, 2007

Is This To Much? ~

Okay, I've gone network crazy! I've joined Facebook and am loving it, I've joined myspace and am loving it, this wonderful blogging world, oh yeah and then there is msn. Too much? Nah. I have to be careful though. It is sooooo easy to waste time on the computer.

Little children moments:

We had a neighbor friend come over to play and she happened to say "Oh my god!" Hannah presided to copy her and said it also. I stopped them both right there and told them that at our house we don't say that. It is disrespectful to God. Hannah later on asked, "Why can't I say _____?" I told her it made God sad and it was one of the commandments to only say good things about God. She thought about it and then said, "Oh my corn!" "Oh my silly!" I laughed and she said "Is God laughing at me too?" I said, "Yes, I think God is laughing too." That is totally fine to say. = )

Hannah was wanting something to eat. Brian and her started talking about a certain food and he said that he could eat it all day long. Hannah right after responded, "But don't eat it all up" "Then there won't be any left for me to eat." You should have been there.

Josh is just adorable what can I say. He is really talking in sentences, but we can only translate a couple of words. He basically said he wanted to call Opa and Oma on the computer, but this is what it sounded like: "Opa alkjfdoianoieweiow Omalajfoaioioanfo computu aioanfod." I was impressed.

He also says "HEY. HEY!!" When he wants something or when Hannah took something from him.

Whenever you read to Josh he starts to ask (with a lisp) "What's this?" and points to everything on the page. Hannah and I just look at each other and laugh.

Hannah wouldn't go to sleep AGAIN. She had her light on. I came in and asked what she was doing. She said she was singing Josh a little tune. UG! How can you get mad at that.

Anyway til next time...

2 comments:

Valerie of Momia said...

"Oh my corn!"

Gotta love it.

Gotta use it. :)

Alida said...

Speaking of computer sites, I've been trying to e-mail you but it keeps getting sent back to me.

I wanted you to check out
www.helium.com
It's a site where you can write about all kinds of things...even songs! Sometimes you get paid...not alot...but still and there are publishers always looking for fresh, new talent.

I have a link on my blog, check it out and let me know what you think!

Happy song-writing.