Monday, September 24, 2007

Kids Are So Cute (Part 2)

This morning Hannah needed to go potty and Josh just woke up. He has a raspy, deep voice. I asked Hannah to wipe her private and Josh heard me say that so in the bathroom he says in his raspy deep, whinny voice, "I wanna dlafjdj sklf private!" lol!!! You really should have heard it it was one of the most funniest things he has said thus far and he was whinning about it.

I had to share that one.

Did anyone go to the RiverFest? What was your experience like? I LOVED Grits!!! I am totally a fan now.

4 comments:

Happy McNally Mom said...

We had a great time!!!! We loved Avalon.

Anonymous said...

I love your kid stories! Josh and Hannah are at such a great stage when they say things you'll never forget.

When Maggie was little she called steaks "snakes" and we still call them that occasionally now!

Sharon said...

I only liked Avalon because it provided a good naptime (sorry Kristan!) And I totally had fun during Grits...my first hip-hop concert ever! But I really loved Jars of Clay! Their concert was AWESOME! And they wore these 1970's running shorts with polo shirts...it was hilarious! : )

Molly said...

Grits? I swear I thought you meant the kind you EAT. Thanks to the comments I figured it out.

I'm glad RF was a great time. I sure wish I could have heard Josh say that, I bet it was too cute.