Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm Back And Committed ~

I don't know what happened, but I fell off the face the earth. Sorry. Thankfully I didn't fall far. Okay so now what am I suppose to say. Well, I've been changing diapers, trying potty training every once and a while. Still waiting for Hannah to be ready because I AM NOT!! She's showed signs, but nothing serious yet.

Ya know, my kids are awesome. What a blessing. I still have those times of "please be quiet," "please play on your own for a second," "please GO TO SLEEP." lol However, those are few and far between. They are my little joys that I have to bless me everyday. Hannah has the sweetest disposition. She is very sensitive and pretty creative. We are also starting to share moments if you know what I mean. I can just look at her and we both start laughing at something so silly like what I said or baby Josh and we know it's just between us. Plus, who needs a workout video when you have a 2 1/2 year old running around non-stop. = ) Josh is my love bug. I probably give him 100 kisses a day. I can't help myself. He has his dad's kissable cheeks. He is starting to talk now. He isn't even 1. (he will be though pretty soon. Messy chocolate cake. Yea!!) He says "Austi" for our dog "Austin," "Mama or Mamie," "Dada," "Ana" for Hannah, "HEY!" with his hand stretched out, so cute, and I think he has learned the ever popular "no." He has the belliest laugh. I love it. He is ticklish everywhere, to my advantage. he he. And the best part right now is that Hannah and Josh totally love each other. Makes me have the itch to try for another one. YIKES!! I don't think so.

Yes, I am consumed with children at the moment, but that's okay. I am finding complete joy and contentment in this season of my life. God is also blessing me with time to work on songwriting. I came back from a weekend worship leader/songwriter's convention. I felt like I was at Disneyland on vacation. (Do I get out much, ah NO!) lol. It was great. I know now what my calling is and it is exciting!! I also know I have lots of work to do. So what am I doing trying to start a Children's Clothing Resale business on Ebay?????? Ug.

Oh, yes, my dearest, loveliest husband has allowed me to invest in some much needed writing tools. I can hardly contain my excitment!!!!!!!! And they are COOL writing tools not just a groovy notepad and awesome pen. YEA!

Ya know, I just want God to get ALL of the glory for this writing venture I'm on. I'm not a writer, but HE is. I hope He will help me to express what the Spirit is placing on my heart through songs and worship songs. What an awesome calling. I was challenged at the Summit to strengthen my relationship with God. There is no excuse. And why would we need one, HE IS AMAZING!

Well, my baby is fussing. Here is the "PLEASE GO TO SLEEP," faze. Let's hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back! Potty training is a real chore, isn't it? Syd and I are working on in, but I haven't fully committed to just getting rid of diapers. Seems like a lot of extra cleaning and laundry that I'd rather not do!

Hope I see you next week at MOPS, and maybe this time we'll have some time to catch up :)

momaof4 said...

Glad to see you wrote. I check in every so often and was excited to see you are writting again.

Hate the Potty Training stage, we are at it now, and I am the one not ready!! Bother.

Lara said...

Thanks you guys. Last night Hannah asked to go on the potty after her bath, so okay we did. I love how she is just asking. = ) Hope to see you guys at MOPS.