Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Story ~

"Let me tell you a story. Once a pona time there was a trip." "Oh really, who went on this trip?" I said. "I can't tell you.......You'll have to wait and see," said Hannah. What a cutie. Her attention span was short so the story ended right there, but I wanted to write it down as a memory. Today I go for my citizen interview. I am nervous, but ready. I think. We will also be going to a Marriage Seminar this weekend. The kids will be at the grandparents. Oh boy are we looking forward to this!! Have a great rest of the week. = )

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

Have fun this weekend!! Got to love those day's that you can have alone with each other!
Don't you love the "stories" and songs kids come up with, they are so cute at those times!!
Enjoy.

Lara said...

I really do. Thanks Karen. Hope you guys are doing well. Hope you are getting your coffee!! lol.