Monday, November 20, 2006

We're Home ~

Had an awesome time and the "Weekend to Remember" conference. The kids did great at grandma and grandpa's house. The conference was in Semiahmoo (spelling??) Blaine, Washington. We stayed in Lynden at a nice hotel. It was so good for our marriage. We needed a refresher, an encouragement, ya know? We realized that we were gifts from God to each other. That we completed one another. I would recommend this to everyone. We are fighting against the world's view on how marriage should be and God's view of how marriage should be. And God was the one who created it in the first place so his way will ALWAYS win out in the end. There were every age and every stage of marriage there. The longest married couple was 42 years and the youngest was 2 DAYS!! lol. We were all wondering why they were there??

Anyway, it was great. I think I am ready for what reality has in store. I think I can take it on now. he he. Like housework.

Well, good night. Looking forward to blogging again soon. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! = )

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

You were missed. I saw that smile on your face, must have been a good weekend! See you soon.