Thursday, March 29, 2007

Documenting ~

Well, we're going on a bear hunt, a bear hunt, a bear hunt, and what are we going to see? Boise ID!!!!! Yes, a big adventure begins today. It's exciting. I had a little moment this morning to try and document some things that my kids were doing lately.

Josh said "moo" yesterday when I was reading a story about a farm. He says, "owie, owie" for his teeth, "McDonahl" for you know where. "Mahmee" for me, "numnumnumnumnum!!!!!" when he is REALLY hungry lol, he just started to sign "thank you" yesterday. I was so proud of him (been working on him for months now). Yesterday he learned how to climb up every chair, bench or sofa in the house. Oh it's beginning. He loves to climb. He also has a bit of a temper. When he doesn't get his way he yells and stomps off into the other room to cool off. I never follow him oh no. That would mean war. But on the flip side, he is such a love bug. He'll give me hugs and kisses. He is very playful and is always up to play and joke around. He also has his alone time. He can be very content playing on his own. Not really needy in that way.

Hannah is making up her own songs now. Some of them are soo cute I try to remember to write them down. They are scattered around the house so unfortunately I can't document them here. She loves to draw and yesterday she traced her hands all by herself and made a person in the middle with curly hair, smilie face, body, feet and hands. She really is developing in this way. When Brian comes home from work and we are sitting down for dinner she'll ask him, "So how was your day daddy?" So cute. And when she really likes dinner or whatever was made for her she'll say "This is really good. Did you make this mommy? This is really, really good." lol. I was going to take her blanket to wash and did, but she had a meltdown so I decided after 5 mins to give it back to her. She was watching a movie on the couch, stopped crying and then I gave it to her. When I came back into the room after 3 mins, she looked up at me and said in a very grown up way, "Mom, thank you for giving my nappy back" It was so sweet. You have to hear it in her voice. Priceless.

Those two kids are just such a wonderful blessing. I told God what my three ultimate desires were when I was young, 1) to marry a wonderful, Godly man, 2) to have children, 3) to sing for Him and help bring revival back into the church.

God is truly amazing and definitely my Father who loves me and blesses me above and beyond what I could ever imagine or hope for.

1 comment:

Glory Laine said...

What wonderful memories. Doesn't it feel good to get them written down? Thank you for you sweet spirit and all you bring to our church family.