Friday, May 20, 2005

May 20th, 2005

Today started off pretty dreary. The rain pouring down then breaking for the sun to make it's appearance again and again. Hannah and I had our normal routine inside with breakfast, email time, playtime, nap time, and snacks all the time. What is up with that? She has learned the signs for "more" and "I'm hungry". So all throughout the day she was following me around telling me she was hungry and needed more food. I got so flustered that I called my sister-in-law and then my friend on what to do. I didn't want Hannah to learn that she needed to eat all the time or on the other hand make her starve til her regular meal times. My friend, Molly called me back and gave me some encouragement about the situation. She said it could probably be a growth spurt and if Hannah ate 2 dozen crackers for a day or two she would be fine. I really appreciated her advice and support. I have a tendency to worry over practically everything.

When it finally stopped raining I decided to take Hannah out to run some errands. It was nice to get out for a bit. Hannah is getting quite heavy now and I am wondering since I am three months pregnant when it will be time for me to stop carrying her around. She can walk pretty well, but it's a 50/50 chance if she will hold my hand or not. = ) So she is still being treated like my little baby.

I made dinner in the crockpot which was very yummy! I wanted to make something that all of us could eat. When I put some on Hannah's plate she gave me this huge excited look with her big brown eyes, looking like I hadn't fed her for two days. It was the cutest. I will have to say that recipe was a keeper!

Brian was suppose to play baseball today, but it got rained out so we probably will go for a nice walk with Hannah and Austin (our dog). Then when Hannah goes to bed have a date night watching, "Phantom of the Opera," with ice cream, yum. Then who knows what the rest of the evening will intail. Just kidding.

No comments: