Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sunday ~

What a week. I think it is all catching up with me. Almost everyday has been non-stop with things to do. But I really can't complain. It's given me lots of things to write about. Yesterday we were low key in the morning. Contemplating whether or not we wanted to go anywhere. We actually did get out for a bit and enjoyed being together as a family.

Today we drove into church together and I was able to sing worship too! It was exactly what I needed. I wore a maternity dress and felt like I was in heaven. No more sucking it in, feeling awkward in my normal clothes. Mostly everyone noticed I was showing. I am starting to feel much better, not sick ALL the time. But every now and then I get relapses and need to lay around the house all day. It's hard to get sypathy for laying around the house. Oh well.

We went out with friends for the afternoon. Very nice and relaxing. It was great to get out and get to know eachother better. I loved watching the kids play. Then when we got home Hannah and I had naps and the rest of the day was very lazy. Ah.

Just a side note, it is really hard to concentrate with a baby constantly wanting to play with the keyboard. I don't know how you other moms do it everyday. At night I am so exhausted and have to go to sleep. I hope I can really find a regular alone time to do this.

Have a wonderful memorial day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, friend, you have my sympathy! Lots of it!

And remember, don't feel like you need to post everyday. Even I don't do that. Do as much as you enjoy!

Have a good Memorial Day!

Anonymous said...

All so true! You only need to post when you feel moved to do so! Like your baby cakes mine likes the key board too! Sometimes I just take a break and come back later to finish and post the entry.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://ssqjfvcc.com/yxpq/flkt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://odutqonx.com/wyvs/hiqk.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://ssqjfvcc.com/yxpq/flkt.html | http://vsohneac.com/tvge/ddad.html