Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hello All ~

It's been awhile, I know. Sorry about that. I just have to say that I have spent the last hour figuring out how to post all of my "bloggerbuds" as links. What a job! I was going to update everyone on things, but now I am thinking I need to go to bed. I leave you with some highlights of the kids.

Hannah:

"Mommy, is Daddy taking his Mustache home?" (meaning Mustang)
"Wow, there is all about hockey!" (we were watching a bit of a hockey game)
"I finished my food all"
"Mommy, Why do bats hang upside down when they sleep?"
"Joshy, come here, Joshy!!"
"Mom can the big blobby come to our house?" (the bacteria monster at the AGFest last weekend) "How would he get in our house? He is too big." "Well, we can just get a big door for him." lol
"Mommy, I want to watch Happy Toes. Can we watch Happy Toes now?" (Happy Feet)

Joshua:

"I want this!!"
"Rice"
"I want some more!!"
"Mine!!"
"Byeeee" (with some blown kisses)
"Mom!! MAHM!!"
"Up"
"lskadjfoinafoeijaoe lasjdofijaeofn pkdafoeijangoriag aslfjeoijfe oafneonfaeo aojdfaoiejfoane dnoajfoajefan " (no translation)

(Notice how everything is loud)

Good night all!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

11:33pm--nice! : ) You must have had some PW's keeping you out late!

Very cute comments! I especially like that Hannah calls Brian's car a mustache. And I LOVE Josh's last incomprehensible statememt--that's so him, according to Gabby!

CUTE kids!

Valerie of Momia said...

Your kids are cuties!! Man, they never give you a minute to rest while they're up!! Very verbal. Hey, I know a baby who's headed that way!

Molly said...

Good job of adding your bloggerbuds, like the name choice.

You were up late this night, oh my. I love the mustache comment. How cute is that? Did you chuckle and correct her or just smile and let it slide? I wonder...