Monday, August 25, 2008

I Love It! ~

I have SO much to blog about these days. Last week was full of fun things to do, what God has revealed to me through the bible, and cute things my kids have been doing. I will probably be posting quite a bit in the next couple of days, at least that is my hope.

The first one is about my little guy Joshua.

(this picture is a little out of date) Anyway, we knew that it was probably time to take down the crib and put him in his own bed. He will be three is a few months and has been climbing in and out of it. Plus his leg has gotten stuck in the spaces more than once. So my husband took down the crib. We took Hannah's trundle bed and put it in his room. Added one of those bed rails to it and viola, a bed for Josh.

We didn't know how he would react to it. So we brought him up to show him his new room layout and he LOVED it! I almost thought he was going to cry he was so happy. He said, "AH! MY OWN BED! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT MOM! HUG!" He was super excited and couldn't settle down to go to sleep. When he finally did go to sleep he slept really well and in the morning at around 6:30am he knocked on his door to come out and said, "Mom? I am out of my bed now!" So cute.

These are the moments I will totally treasure when they grow up and become independent. I am thankful for this blog. It will give me lots of time to reminisce about their childhood. = ) Till next time ~

1 comment:

Molly said...

That is a big deal, your own bed. I'm so glad that it worked well and that he loves it. He is such a sweet heart. Anytime you feel the need to share, Josh that is, drop by Bothell. There is place for him.