Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hmmm...A Title ~

I could put down allergies or exhaustion again for my title, but I will spare you. lol.

Hannah and I did go to a park with some other moms for the morning. We had a nice time. The weather was suppose to be very warm, however when we got to the park the wind chill factor was like 40 degrees. = ) It was nice and sunny there. I was able to connect with some friends I haven't seen in a while.

I think Hannah is probably too young yet to really appreciate the park. She liked the swing for 5 mins and then wanted up. She slid down the slide a couple of times, but I didn't really see any excitement in her facial expression. She did, however enjoy eating the bark off the ground. She thought that was pretty funny since I kept on throwing them away and saying, 'Yuk Hannah.' What ever happened to sand? I just haven't found a sandbox she can play in yet.

I'm telling you that little outing to the park wore me out. I slept for two hours with Hannah and still had to sit on the couch like a zombie till Brian got home. He has encouraged me that I was the same way with Hannah. That makes me feel a little more normal. I've felt the baby kick a bit the past couple of days. I go in to find out what it is July 8th. We'll see. We don't really care either way. We're pretty casual about the whole thing.

Till next time. It is almost my bedtime. lol.

No comments: