Saturday, June 11, 2005

Mini Vacation ~

Hello my dear friends and fam. We are here visiting the grandparents for the weekend. I've caught up on sleep. I haven't needed to cook any dinners. Hannah has been preoccupied with her loving and devoting "papa" and "gran...." Still can't say grandma, we're working on it though. As well as watch some movies, like "Treasure Hunt" with Nicolas Cage. Great family movie. Reminded me of "Goonies" my all time favorite treasure movie. Tonight will be "In Good Company." Looking forward to that. Everything we've done has been pretty low key, but so good for me.

Tonight we are going to a friends barbecue at their house. (We sold our old house to them) It will be great to see old friends and our old house. Brian wants me to take lots of pictures of it. Hope they won't mind. hehe. I wonder if Hannah will recognize any of it? Hmmm.... probably not. We'll see.

Well, hope you all have a great rest of the week. I'll let you know how everything went when we get back.

No comments: